打印

I need help.

I need help.

Hello everyone.

I am a newcomer and I got a problem here. Every time when I clicked the title of Training Academy Column, my web worked failed subsequently and the information said the page was not found. Therefore I could never enter the column.

I want to learn  how to upload  my pictures which were edited on their game names from there, so anyone will help me? Thanks a million.

[ Last edited by  chimpanzee at 2007-6-8 04:21 PM ]

Dear Sirs,

It is terrible sorry for my delayed reaction. Two days ago, I logged in trying to find my paste but I was dissapointed as I could not find it any more. I thought it was forbidden and was earsed by some supervisiors of the BBS. However, I am in a big surprise right now!

Thank you for all kind replies above, and I wanna say that the customer sevice here is out of expectancy. Although  I am stil confused with function of uploading, I really feel warm. you are so nice.

Anyway, English grammar is not the point because your enthusiasm to cover the tough questions is greater than every forum I have visited. I don't know whether I will slove my problem later, but I am pretty sure that here must be getting prosperous day by day.

I appreicate your help, have a good time.

Chimp.

Hi, Canory,

Thanks a lot for your reminding. I will try to get through of being a qualified member but somehow, it depends on my luck.

I am a horrible learner for PC skills, and it's hardly to share pics with other people without spending much time. Therefore, maybe just as your said, seven days later, I will be gone with wind when time deadline comes, reluctantly....

Anyway, I am gonna keep foucsing on the forum. If someone who got trouble whchi I could lend him a hand,  I will do my best. I hope that'll be helpful for both of us.

Enjoy yourself,  

Chimp*(A Poor Guy)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-9-18 00:07