打印

[犯罪]低俗小说

0
这个电影超级稀罕,我看过好多遍了。还是要谢谢楼主分享这个资源。
里面的配乐非常好,最喜欢的是girl,you will be a woman soon. 跳twist的那段也很棒!
里面的人物我最喜欢Butch的女朋友Fabienne,她太单纯可爱了。其中的一个情节超级经典,我按照字幕抄下来(下面的中文是自己翻了,不一定准确,大致是这么个意思),这里给大家分享下:

butch和马沙分享了耻辱的秘密后,骑着chopper回汽车旅馆找fabienne跑路。
(中文冒号[:]后的是Butch说的,英文[:]的话是Fabienne的)

:fabienne, fabienne, come on baby, come on. get your shit we gonna go right now.
(菲边妮,菲边妮,快点宝贝,快点。收拾下你的东西,我们要走了。)
:I was so worried, what about our bags?
(我担心死你了,我们的包怎么办?)
: fuck the bags, if we do not split right now we will miss the train. I will be downstairs.
(别管包了,如果我们现在不走就赶不上火车了。我在下面等你。)
:Is everything well?
(我们现在没什么事了吧?)
: Just come on, no talking now.
(你就快点吧,现在什么也别问。)
:Are we in danger?
(我们现在很危险吗?)
: Come on honey.
(快点亲爱的。)
:Where did you get this motorcycle?
(你从哪弄的摩托车?)
: It's not a motorcycle, baby, it's a chopper. Come on, let's go.
(这不是摩托车,宝贝,这是改装货。快点,我们走。)
:What happend to my Honda?
(我的本田呢?)
: I'm sorry baby, I had to crash that Honda. Will you come on now please? Come on let's go, let's go.
(对不起宝贝,我把你的本田撞零碎了。你能不能快点啊?快上来,快点,我们走。)
:you hurt?
(你受伤了?)
: No, no. I might've broken my nose. It's no biggie, come on, hop on. baby please. Honey, we got to hit the fucking road. Get on!(Fabienne开始要哭了,Butch开始哄。) I am sorry, come here, come here. I am sorry,(kiss F's check) I am so sorry.
(没事没事,我的鼻梁可能断了,没事的。快点,上来。求你了宝贝。亲爱的,我们改跑路了。上来! 对不起,真的对不起!)
:you've gone so long I start to think dreadful thoughts.
(你去了那么久,我以为你出事了。)
: Oh, I am sorry, sweetie. I did not mean to worry you. How was your breakfast?
(噢,对不起,亲爱的。我不是故意让你担心的。你早点吃的怎么样?)
:It was good.
(挺好的。)
: Did you get the blueberry pancakes?
(你吃了草莓饼了吗?)
:No, no. They didn't have blueberry pancakes. I had to get buttermilk. Are you sure you are OK?
(不,没有。他们那没有草莓饼卖,我就吃了乳酪。你真的没事吗?)
: Honey, since I left you this has been without a doubt the single weridest fucking day of my life. come on, hop on. I will tell you all about it. Come on, get on. Gotta go.
(亲爱的,今天早上我离开你后,真是我这辈子最他妈的诡异的一天。快点,快点上来。我跟你细说。来上来,我们走。)
:whose motorcycle is this?
(这是谁的摩托车?)
: It's a chopper, baby.
(这是改装货,宝贝。)
:whose chopper is this?
(这是谁的改装货?)
: Zed's.
(崽德的。)
:who's Zed?
(崽德是谁?)
: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.
(崽德死了宝贝,崽德死了。)

-分-割-线-
违反了老大的暗示,让老大亏本,自己狠赚了一把,为了祖传的金表冒险回家去取。好不容易经过了诡异的事件,跑回motel接女朋友跑路。十万火急的事啊。那菲边妮竟然磨叽了这么半天。真是佩服Butch的耐性和对女朋友的耐心。要是换成我,直接一句:喂,赶紧地!拉上女朋友就跑路了。

昆丁就是这么变态,折磨人,哈哈。这个电影里类似这样的磨叽数不胜数。大家好好欣赏楼主的分享!看片愉快!!

[ 本帖最后由 erwin.vip 于 2008-11-24 00:45 编辑 ]

TOP

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-9-19 13:12