打印

[短篇] 英语笑话

英语笑话

I Wasn't Asleep  When a group of women got on the car, every seat was already occupied. The conductor noticed a man who seemed to be asleep,  and fearing he might miss his stop, he nudged him and said: "Wake up, sir!"  "I wasn't asleep," the man answered.  "Not asleep? But you had your eyes closed."  "I know. I just hate to look at ladies standing up beside me in a crowded car." 
 我没有睡着  当一群妇女上车之后,车上的座位全都被占满了。售票员注意到一名男子好象是睡着了,他担心这个人会坐过站,就用肘轻轻地碰了碰他,说:“先生,醒醒!”  “我没有睡着。”那个男人回答。  “没睡着?可是你眼睛都闭上了呀?”  “我知道,我只是不愿意看到在拥挤的车上有女士站在我身边而已。”  When the young waitress in the café in Tom's building started waving hello everyday. Tom was flattered, for she was at least 15 years younger than he. One day she waved and beckoned to Tom again. When Tom strolled over, she asked, "Are you single?"  "Why, yes," Tom replied, smiling at her broadly.  "So is my mom," she said. "Would you like to meet her?"  约会  在汤姆工作的大楼里有一个咖啡屋,那儿总有一位小姐每天都和他打招呼。汤姆有些受宠若惊,因为这位小姐看上去至少比他年轻15岁。一天她又对汤姆招手并示意汤姆过去。于是汤姆走了过去。她问道,“您现在是单身吗?” “对,是单身,”汤姆满脸堆笑的说。 “我母亲也是,”她说,“您愿不愿意见见她?”

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-9-10 12:14