打印

[交流] 印度神牛 Karina Hart 的巨乳

印度神牛 Karina Hart 的巨乳

呵呵,应该叫乳牛啦。据称是印度女人。
不过我想请教大家的是她的乳的真假问题哦。
据我观察,她的乳比较白净,乳基到乳尖的曲线过渡自然,两乳基也比较紧贴,而且电影中的柔软度还可以,因此有点像是真货。
但是她的左乳内侧有个疤痕,而且圆硕度让我对她的乳稍有点怀疑。
呵呵,也是最近论坛里有人发了她的一个片子《As You Wish》,所以对她产生了兴趣,但是通过网络却只下到两三个她的片子,
如《Hart On (Score) 2008》、《hooter hotel - karina hart, kristy klenot, dominno, mandy pearl, melissa mandlikova》,后面一个片子还有些其他演员。

另外,Hart的片子中貌似都没有真正性交,《As You Wish》中最后也仅仅是假性交。因此她的阴唇比较红润,很漂亮哦!
这是我找到的她的介绍,不过是英文的,暂时没时间翻译了,以后有机会再弄吧,或者哪位兄弟有空闲可以把翻译贴上来,谢了!
Karina Hart made her debut as the cover girl of the July 2008 issue of SCORE, and in no time at all, the rave reviews came rolling in.

From R.Q.: “Karina Hart has ruined me for all other women. Her breasts are perfect, and the curve of her hips and ass are absolutely divine. Miss Hart is perfectly proportioned from top to bottom. While your pictures are a good start, this is a woman who should have her likeness immortalized in marble. She is far and away the most incredible model I have ever laid eyes on and definitely a future member of the pantheon of greats.”

Added R.L.: “This is an official cry for help. What have you done to us?
Men's zippers are bursting everywher! We haven't been able to eat or sleep since you unveiled this gorgeous woman called Karina Hart. She personifies all that is sex appeal.”

Before long, she was being compared to the all-time great naturals, such as Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Merilyn Sakova and Chloe Vevrier. She immediately became an odds-on favorite to win SCORE and Voluptuous Newcomer of the Year. Usually, big-tit lovers need some time before they declare that a girl might be one of the best ever. We tend to be picky. We ask, “What are you going to do for an encore?” But with Karina, the acclaim was nearly immediate.

“She’s the next great thing in big tits,” one admirer exclaimed.

But the most amazing thing about Karina? She keeps getting better.

When Karina busted upon the scene, she had an outstanding 40-28-40 body with F-cup tits. Within months, her tits had ballooned to a spectacular HH-cup. And there’s even more. Karina is a natural in front of the camera. It’s as if her sexuality blossoms when the camera is turned on. Karina is capable of striking the most explicit poses and looking like she’s enjoying it. Which she always is.

“I want men to enjoy looking at my pictures,” she said in very good English (she speaks English, Czech and Slovakian). “I want to hear about it. I love to masturbate. Every time I get alone, it’s my chance to get happy. I’m using my fingers or dildos and thinking about hard dicks.”

下面是我搜的几张Hart的图片,可能要挂代理才能看到。

欢迎大家来讨论她的巨乳!

[ 本帖最后由 egck 于 2010-8-21 13:26 编辑 ]

即使是神牛也不敢恭维,可能有点印度血统吧,但人长得实在磕碜。

我觉得E罩杯就可以了,再大就磕碜了

太大了  大的有点恐怖了  估计是患有巨奶症  怀疑她还可以正常行走吗

真的太大 了,就是张的太不怎么样了.没感觉

这乳房确实有点夸张的,吃什么补的啊!!叫她乳牛确实一点不过分啊!!

看着不像印度美女啊,可能是有点印度血统吧。实际上她就看那副大胸,还不知道是真是假。

印度女人要不就美若天仙,要不就是地狱夜叉,反差太大。

好大啊...而且属于熟女类型。还是比较喜欢欧美这种丰满的女人的。

长的不匀寸,不像是一个正常人,像这样的人睡觉会不会窒息?